Sunday, 16 September 2012
LIST POST! ^_^
1. I'm still slowly unpacking my stuff. My mother had packed up my room while I was gone, so it's like I have a new chance to organise my room nicer. My desk is finally clean and open for crafting and computer work, for starters.
2. The chat last night with my parents around the fire wasn't as bad as I expected. They didn't dig into me about Prague. First we talked about illegal immigrants, recent news, the election, and gunsmithing. After an hour of this chatter, they asked what I was going to do now. I told them I was already looking at jobs and they suggested some places to me. They also suggested I register to be a substitute teacher. I guess I shouldn't apply to be a sub until I know my job hunt results?, but I will keep it in mind. I'm glad that they weren't digging into me.
3. I want to register to vote. But, question: if I register to vote in Ohio, is that good for every sort of election? Because I see a "national voter registration" too so I'm a bit confused.
5. I haven't straightened my hair for two weeks. While I prefer my straightened hair over my curly locks, it's nice to not be torturing my hair with heat tools. We'll see if I keep this up when I start working, as I find it difficult to make my natural hair look nice.
6. Two weeks until I open up the 2012 Xanga Halloween Costume Contest! Still trying to figure out prizes though haha. If anyone would like to contribute prizes (five or six 1st-places) let me know.
7. I just bought myself another year of Premium thanks to the sale of my netbook sitting in my PayPal account. Woohoo
8. Shitttttt, I have a tutorial I've been meaning to post here for a blouse! I need to make my diagrams first.
9. I'm going to make a bigger nail polish rack for myself. Maybe five tiers and a bit wider than what I have now.
10. A Datingish post "What is a Kiss?" totally has me missing kissing. Efffffffffffff